Pollution, an ailing diet as well as counterfeit beauty products often trap your skin in a brutal cycle that becomes a part of your life. Just like you are growing, similarly, your skin is also growing up so it is necessary for you to take some steps in order to keep your skin glowing, smooth, young and fresh. Uneven skin, pigmentation, dark circles and dull skins are some of the signs that indicate your skin is not being taken care of properly.
It is the fanatasy of every woman to look pretty and attractive. But for that, you don’t need to depend on expensive beauty products in order to attain an attractive look. Remember there are always going to be new products in market that will help you in nourishing your skin or body, but the classics are classified and they have stood the test of time due to which they work even today. According to research, it was revealed that 88% of women didn’t know the right products for their skin.
Even after experimenting with different products available in the market, women have failed to achieve the result due to which they are frustrated with skincare being ineffective. But don’t worry some remedies are available right in your kitchen pantry that helps in body care tips to assist you to restore your natural beauty. Pampering the skin is one of the most vital things that one must do in order to give it a break from the routine hectic schedule.
Women these days are quite cautious about their entire beauty like face, hair, lips as well as facial skin. They believe that if their face looks beautiful, a good reputation or image will be maintained within social or family gathering. But remember that beauty also includes maintenance of your full body. Everyone becomes a little lazy when it comes to taking care of their body.
Below are some tips about your body treatment right from head to toes including skin, feet, face and palms. These simple tips are sure to enhance your overall natural splendor.
- If you wish to have long, smooth and shiny hair; you need to have essential hair massage therapy before a hair bath as it will not make your strong from roots.
- To clear off dandruff from your hair scalp, you can use coconut essential oil with lemon juice and virgin olive oil.
- Use castor oil for ensuring your good hair growth. You can also apply egg white with curd in your hair as it is one of the best and suitable conditioner for your hair.
- For bring and long tresses, make use of green tea water.
- Different body ailments are regulated the way you treat your hands and legs.
- Massaging with extra virgin oil and lemon juice at night can help you to retain proper moisture on the skin and leave it soft, supple as well as smooth.
- To ensure that your skin stays away from facial lines, you can use egg white as hand/feet mask.
- Go for manicure and pedicure at least for once in a month.
- In order to avoid different vision complications, start eating spinach and drink a lot of water.
- You can make use of the mixture of almond and milk beneath your eyes.
- To get rid of aging problems like dark circles, wrinkles, freckles as well as fine lines; you can take slices of cucumber or potatoes and place it on your eyes this will not only give you relaxation but also avoid aging signs.
- There are countless ways of keeping your flawless as well as beautiful:
- To get rid of tanning, use a mixture of egg and honey.
- If you have dry skin, then you can use a mixture of lemon juice, honey and essential oil as it acts as an excellent moisturizer.
- For soothing the skin, you can make use of cucumber juice with milk.
Here are few secrets for healthier-looking skin
Before stepping out of the door, apply sunscreen every day
Sunscreen works amazingly and also slow down your aging. It also helps to prevent skin cancer. Go for a sunscreen that renders broad-spectrum protection, SPF 30 as well as water-resistance.
Make use of skincare products that match your skin’s needs
Before using a skin-care product, it is very necessary to know your skin type whether it’s dry, oily, normal, combination or sensitive? If you make use of products according to your skin type, your skin will glow and look at its best.
Wash your face after sweating, before bed and when waking
It is very important to wash your face after you wake up as it helps to remove dirt as well as bacteria that settle on your face while you are sleeping. Make sure that you wash your face before going to bed as it helps to remove grime and makeup that may have landed on your skin.
Carefully wash your face
When you wash your face gently, it helps to make your skin look at its best. In order to gently cleanse your face, wet it with lukewarm water, apply a mild cleanser in a circular motion with your fingertips. Rinse it with cold water and gently patting your face with a soft and clean towel.
Take less stress
It is very important to find healthy ways to manage your stress as it affects your skin. Skin diseases like psoriasis and atopic dermatitis are often caused due to stress.
Get rid of tired puffy eyes with chilled tea bags
Take two tea bags of green, black and chamomile tea bags; dip it in hot water for just one minute. Then remove the tea bags from water and chill in a small bowl by keeping it in refrigerator. Once the bag is chilled, keep it over closed eyelid. Leave it for five to fifteen minutes and you will surely see an amazing result for tired puffy eyes.
Nature has best cures for all your body care concerns. You can follow all these tips in your daily routine in order to attain beautiful and smooth skin.