Why a good hair care regime is pertinent
Hair is one of the first things that you notice about people when you meet them. Every woman on this earth desires for thick, beautiful, shiny and lustrous hair. Hair is one of the most important things in your body which defines your entire personality. Luscious hair that has enough strength and shine is something that everyone wants to attain. But unfortunately, the sedentary lifestyle has given birth to various hair issues such as hair loss, hair fall as well as impaired hair growth.
Remember the condition of your hair is a powerful reflection of your entire health. Your hair is a perfect indicator of whether your body is receiving or possessing the right amount of nutrients that are required to keep your body healthy and active. Haircare is considered as one of the most hygienic and vital parts of your daily routine. No one likes to step out of the house with dry and frizzy hair, but with hair care tips you can give proper grooming to your hair by using the right kind of hair products.
Here are some of the tips that you need to follow in order to care for your hair regularly.
- You need to trim your hair once in a month as it helps to promote your hair growth by removing split ends from your hair. Split ends offer your hair a neglected appeal as well as make it look unhealthy. The main reason behind the split ends is regular usage of hair styling tools. Thus, make sure that you trim your hair to ensure their proper health.
- It is very crucial to use the right shampoo according to your hair type. If you are facing a lot of hair loss, then it’s better to go for baby shampoo as it contains fewer chemicals.
- Brushing your hair on a regular basis is important but the way you brush is more important. Comb your hair twice a day with gentle hands. It is recommended hair experts not to comb your hair while they are wet as it leads to breakage of hair.
- Having a healthy as well as a balanced diet is very important. If you wish to have strong as well as healthy hair make sure you add few food items in your plate like eggs, milk, fish, almond, dairy products, legumes as well as leafy vegetables.
- Avoid using curler, hair straightener, gel or any other hair items that will lead to damage to your hair. Also, try to avoid frequent hair coloring as it contains strong chemicals that harm your hair.
- Learn to be happy as one of the main reasons behind your hair fall is stress and tension. Thus, your mental health is not only important for your hair but also for your entire health.
- If possible nourish your scalp once in a week by oiling your hair before washing them.
Below are some of the homemade remedies that you can try or use to attain soft, healthy as well as long hair
Apple cider vinegar
You can add 75 ml of apple cider vinegar in one liter of water. After washing your hair thoroughly with shampoo apply a cup of this solution as the final rinse. This gentle cleanse the scalp and also maintain pH balance of your hair.
Aloe vera gel
Cut the leaf of aloe vera and extract the gel present inside it. After this apply this gel on your hair and leave it for an hour after that rinse your hair with mild shampoo. Aloe vera helps to remove dead cells from your scalp thus stimulating your hair follicles. Since this gel is packed with nutrients it enhances your hair growth as well as texture.
Mix one spoon of honey with two tablespoons of shampoo. Apply this on your hair and wash it with cold water. This will make your hair soft and tangle-free. Since honey is known for its nourishing as well as hydrating properties, it strengthens your hair follicles as well as protects your hair against free radicals damage.
Take one green tea bag and two cups of hot water; immerse the tea bag in hot water for about 7 to 8 minutes; put in this warm green tea all over your scalp for at least one hour and then rinse it off with normal cold water.
You can use this remedy everytime you wash your hair as it does not have any side effect.
Green tea is an excellent source of antioxidants due to which it assists in preventing hair loss and promotes your hair growth.
Take a half cup of rice and two cups of water; soak the rice for at least 15 minutes and then strain the rice. Put this poured water on your scalp and hair; massage for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water. This will help to nourish your hair from within as well as enhance your overall hair health.
Use one cup of dry henna and a half cup of yogurt. Make a pack of these two ingredients and apply it over your hair right from roots to tips. Leave it until it dries completely then wash it using mild shampoo.
Through this, you can easily transform your dull and dry hair into smooth as well as shiny hair. Thus, it ensures your hair growth by strengthening your hair from roots.
Take one egg, one teaspoon of olive oil as well as one teaspoon of honey. Mix it well and then apply it evenly on your hair and scalp. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with shampoo.
This will promote your hair growth as egg is good sources of sulfur, zinc, iron as well as phosphorous.
Take a handful of guava leaves, add water and shampoo. Before applying this on your hair rinse your hair first with shampoo and when it dries put this guava leaf water on your scalp. Massage it well and leave for 2 to 3 hours. Remember you need to rinse off your hair with lukewarm water.
In this way you can easily repair your damaged hair follicles promote good hair growth.
Therefore, these are some of the most convenient and easy ways that you can follow to ensure good hair care. With this, you will cope up with any kind of scalp or hair problem