We all neglect the most important part of the body that is hands and feet, in terms of beauty care. Your hygiene and beauty will is known due to the good hands and feet. It doesn’t matter how you look, but if your hands and feet are dry, it can mar your overall look. Beautiful legs who don’t want to have, but imagine if your legs or feet are not clearly, cleaned or groomed what you thing do you complement with the beautiful body. It’s important to keep the fairness of your hands and feet concerning the body, you don’t feel confident and beautiful if your hands and feet are darker than your body, you may feel embarrassed in front of the public. So don’t try to miss this essential part of body care.
Just read on the given care tips for hands and feet.
Common problems associated with the hands and feet
- If we talk about the common hand and feet problem so that it is dryness, everyone has to face this problem mostly in the winter season. This reason behind this problem is these both parts are most overlooked and exposed and unfortunately overworked.
- And the next one is the cracked heels, our moms are the victim of this problem, but if your fee is having cracked at an early age so you may leave an odd impression due to this.
- With summers in full swing, you may get problems like about feet and hands related to skincare. So its summer well obvious and when you step out with the skirts and short dresses, after with the sun exposure, your body may get discoloration, tanning, and rashes.
- Another most important about that one needs to be attentive is the fungal infection, because in the summers body gets sweating and your enclosed feet in the shoes or heels can cause problems like blisters, psoriasis with the foul smell.
Simple tips for hand and feet care that you can perform in the home.
- Arms– beautiful arms define the overall look ff your body, it’s important to synchronize with this important part of the body. But it also makes you look dull and uneven if arms are darker than the normal color of the body. If your hand is dry, rough and dark doesn’t matter how beautiful you are looking, a small slight of your hand will make you uncomfortable. You cannot deny the beauty regimen for hands back they have the same important as the face. So next time you must add the hand care regimen in your beauty kit.
- Apply Moisturizer on your Hands– it’s a normal excuse that you don’t get enough time to look after the hands care, instead of a face and hair care. But giving 10 to 15 minutes to your hands can make them glow better, spare you some time at least in the evening to apply lightweight moisturizer over your hands. You can add a few drops of coconut milk and then apply it over the hands, and if your hands are tanned, you can use mint-based moisturizer, it will be really helpful. Leave the application overnight, in the morning you will feel the soothing touch of your hands. Continue this process at least for a month, and then feel the results, after you automatically get mix up with this hand care tip.
- Good Care of Your Armpits and Beat Body Odor- armpits are the closed area, and most prone to get fungal infections, during the summer season. When you came in contact with the external environment your armpits get dirty and sweaty thus allow the growth of microbes and fungal infections. You may smell very bad, to keep your armpits fresh and infection-free, wash them regularly and apply antibacterial soap or deodorant of a good brand. Don’t forget to clean the hairs of your underarms.
- Care of your Elbows– a person who doesn’t pay enough attention towards their elbows, results in the darkening, as compared to their parts of the body. Scrubbing can save you from this, add scrubbing of the elbow while you are taking bath twice or thrice in a week. You can also use coconut oil and mustard oil this will keep your elbows dead skin free and it will appear like other parts of the body.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen – when you directly approach the sun by wearing short dresses, it results in red dark patches on the body. So while you go outside by wearing the short dresses don’t forget to apply the sunscreen over the exposed parts of your body SPF 15+ and SPF 30+ will be fine in the Indian region.
You can go for a manicure once a month.
The body is balanced by the feet, instead of giving them more attention we people keep ignoring them. In summers due to the enclosed shoes, feel get infectious diseases, and in the winter season, they get dryness and cracked heels. If you want to keep your feet away from these problems, it’s good if you follow these tips;
Lukewarm Water treatment – feet only want little care and love, if you soak your feet in the lukewarm water for 15 to 20 minutes, this way you can make them relax and beautiful. Add lemon and salt to your tub, and ease down the tiredness, tanning or make your feet feel refresh. warm water also makes the body fresh and enhances blood circulation.
§ Use Foot Powder– its an essential beauty product helpful in soaking the extra moisture, during the summer season and keep the bad odor away. Using the scented powder for your feet, will keep your feet fresh and relax throughout the day. Whenever you wear closed shoes apply a good amount of foot power on the feet.
§ Protects from Sun– similar to the face and feet sun protection is also essential for your feet, otherwise, your feet would get darker. Whenever you step out into the sun, apply some amount of the sunscreen and protect your feet from the sunburn and darkening.
§ Care of the Knees- beautiful knees is also important. Simple scrubbing and care can keep them good and beautiful. If your knees re darker than your body, it will least the chances of your skirts and shot this summer.
A pedicure is also a good option, you can visit for a pedicure once in a month.