Healthy and beautiful skin requires an investment of commitments, not expensive products. Your skin is what you have got from the god, regardless of the colour tone, it should be healthy. It is your responsibility to keep it clean, healthy and glowing and if you are not doing it then you are spoiling a beautiful gift from the god.
Your skin is the guard of your body, whatever you feel hot or cold; it’s because of your skin. It guards you against the outside environment and many other things. A healthy skin not only makes you look good and gorgeous but increase your confidence too. There are so many things you can do to keep it healthy and fresh such as a change in your daily routine, healthy diet, using the right products for your skin, and exercise. These things help you to make your skin more alive. When your skin is healthy, you don’t need any makeup or others to do; it alone creates a great impact on the people you are meeting. A healthy skin never demands the makeup and attracts a lot of attention. You have seen so many people around you or even actor, actresses who have amazing flawless skin and you always think that it is because of the expensive makeup but not everyone wears expensive makeup all the time, it is because of the healthy lifestyle they have maintained.
A healthy and well-managed lifestyle matters a lot to keep a healthy and glowing skin but if you are worried that you don’t know any tip to keep it healthy then don’t worry we have curated some healthy skin tips for you. Stay tune……
Let’s first look at some natural beauty tips for healthy and glowing skin.
1. Start a habit of eating almonds, raspberry, and pomegranate or can use them as oil, it adds an extra glow and hydrates your skin very well. If you are using them, as oil then after cleansing or putting off makeup. Mix them all well i.e., raspberry oil, sweet almond oil, and pomegranate oil together or you can buy them from any store.
Place 4 to 6 drops of the mixture on your palm and after rubbing applies it on your face. The warm oil enters in your skin gently and makes your wrinkles and fine lines go.
2. Use chilled tea bags to eliminate puffy eyes. These tea bags help your eyes look beautiful and active. Dip 2 tea bags in a hot water bowl, you can any tea bag, let’s say black, chamomile, green. After dipping them into hot water, remove and put them into the fridge to make them chilled. After leaving them into the fridge for 5 to 25 min. put them on your eyes and see the magic. It decreases the effects of dark circles, crow lines and puffy eyes and makes you look more active and fresh.
3. Start drinking coconut water to hydrate your skin and look more charming. Taking it early in the morning helps you start your day in a better way. It is low in calories and makes your skin hydrated all time throughout the day. After drinking coconut water early in the morning, keep yourself more hydrated with 2to 3 litres of water a day. Water is life and it also saves your skin too.
4. Prevent your skin from the sun damage by eating seafood like krill, salmon, crabs, lobster and crayfish. Seafood like these has antioxidants like Astaxanthin and it helps in preventing the harmful possessions of UVA sun damage and works as a sunblock. Eating these seafood either salmon or krill per week considered to be the best for the skin as it protects from harmful sun rays. You can take Astaxanthin through supplements available in the market. Papaya has a natural enzyme called papain and pineapple has bromelain and they both help your skin exfoliate and breathe better. Unripe (green) papayas have a good amount of papain so it is best to opt. green papaya over yellow but if your skin is sensitive then choose the yellow one as it has inflammatory reactions. Scrape out a half cup of papaya flesh then blend it with about half or 1 tablespoon pineapple. apply it your skin and let it be there for 5 to 15 minutes not more than that. After that, wash it off with cold water. Before applying it to your face’s skin, try it on your hand for testing whether it suits you or not and if you get the positive result then apply it on your face, neck and hand.
5. Improve your complexion with ylang-ylang oil, skip the use of synthetic scent containing harmful ingredients instead use natural essential oils such as ylang-ylang oil, it will make your skin smooth and young and good for both oily and dry skin. Just add a few drops of it into your favourite oil and apply it on your skin after cleansing it properly and leave it for overnight, wash your face in the morning with warm water and see the amazing results within one week. It is natural and does not have any side effects.
These are the few natural skincare tips for your healthy and beautiful skin, but as you all have already known that to maintain healthy and beautiful skin, it is compulsory to avoid few bad habits that make your skin dull and bad. You have to maintain a proper balance in your lifestyle. Now, let’s take a quick look at the bad habits you should avoid and the good habits to keep into your list.
1. Avoid smoking as it makes your skin and lips dull and unattractive also it is injurious to your health and leads to many dangerous diseases.
2. Start making time for yourself to keep your mind and skin healthy. You can do some yoga that helps your skin to be tightened and beautiful.
3. Skip the habit of taking incomplete sleep, it is compulsory to take at least 9 hours sleep in a day for healthy skin.